Monday, December 15, 2008

Back from KL

Yeah man!! I'm back! I'm back from KL. Went there with my friends & it was great. I'm the tour guide for the whole journey. Mwahaha.

Basically, the whole journey is mostly consist of shopping,shopping,shopping & more shopping. Shop from Mid Valley to Petaling Street to Bukit Bintang. Thanks to the disparity of gender in our group. LoL.

We did get to play & have fun, such as going to Sunway Lagoon (play nearly the whole day), explore the night life of KL & do some stupid things on our last night of our journey & many many more which I'm lazy to type.

All I can say, eventhough is tiring but the time we spend togather is really very worthful. Thanks everyone ^^

Oh yah! Must also thanks Pujangga Homestay. Their place is really great, cheap, clean, well-facilitated, good service & most important, it make us feel as if at home. Kudos to Pujangga. Keep it up.

Before I end, I would like to thanks again to everyone for such a memorable & great trip. Thank you.


No comments: