- Brain Drain
- No real racial harmony
Factors Leading To Self Destruction :
- Heavy reliance on oil & gas. Once all these resources depleted Malaysia economy will crumble.
- Press & printing media under the control of government. Retarding the mind of Malaysian. Injecting only feel good & safe euphoria among Malaysian.
- Foreign industry avoiding Malaysia due to quota & red tapes by the government. Malaysia economy didn't improve.
- Basic human rights of Malaysian was violated. Eg. Education
- Lack of appreciation towards intellectual. Malaysia running out of human capital.
- Misuse of public fund.
- Divide & rule by the government.
- No true separation of powers between legislative, executive & judical.
- No transparency in governance.
- Half past six government and officials.
- Hatred among races persist but remain dormant. No initiative to tackle this problem by the government.
- No liberalisation in economy.
- Government still living in its own 'problem free' dream.
- Quota is practise & not meritocracy.
- Immature politician. Use religion & racial issues to gain publicity.
Malaysia ending :
If Malaysia suffer a major setback,
- than non-bumis will suffer the most leading to most of them fleeing the country.
- a new government will come to the rise & Malaysia has a hope.
- a new extremist government rise to power & Malaysia officially enter the Dark Age.
- Malaysia will become the nest for Islamist terrorist & separatist.
- Malaysia will be under other the control of other country once again.
Prescription to Avoid Self Destruction :
From The Art of War
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will win a hundred times in a hundred battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you win one and lose the next. If you do not know yourself or your enemy, you will always lose.
Use your vote wisely. Choose people who really fight for the rights of all rakyat.
Prevent is better than cure.