Anyone interested to earn some pocket money? If yes, then lets join Agloco.
Let me give you an overview on what is Agloco is all about.
What is Agloco?
Agloco means AGLObal COmmunity. Once a user signs up for free, they are asked to download the Viewbar™ software (which is currently still in closed testing and will be released in mid April). By running this multi-functions Viewbar™ (with search function, anti-fraud function, contextual ads etc), Agloco will pay each member money & share depending on the Viewbar™ usage (Max 5 hours per month). Agloco's advertisers will pay members for using the Viewbar™. This concept is similar to YouTube rewarding users who upload quality video. Agloco also runs a referral system which will further reward member who bring in new members. Read FAQ / Blog for more details. Agloco is being featured in The Economist Magazine, ProBlogger.net, Aaron Shear, TechCrunch, VentureBeat etc
Whos idea is this? Can I trust this company?
Agloco is formed by the same team who started AllAdvantage (Source: Wikipedia) back in 1998. The company has raised nearly $200 million in venture capital and grew to more than 10 million members in first 18 months. That popularity was reflected in the ranking of AllAdvantage.com among the top 20 of many website traffic indices. AllAdvantage has paid over $120 million to its members before falling victim to the burst of dot-com bubble.
40 Reasons why you should join Agloco :
1. You can make money safely, legitimately, and easily.
2. It takes maybe three minutes to join.
3. You need nothing more than a working computer connected to the Internet.
4. You don't have to enter any sensitive information to join.
5. You don't have to buy anything to join.
6. You don't have to buy anything ever once you are a member.
7. It's easy to cancel if you don't want to be a member any more.
8. You'll only download a small free toolbar that won't install anything else on your computer, hog its memory, or read your keystrokes.
9. You'll make the same amount of money even if you never click on anything.
10. AGLOCO is the real deal, not some little scam. A good number of notable entrepreneurs are backing it. A Google search with keyword "agloco" will net you 1 million pages and counting.
11. Very important: AGLOCO's business model has been tried before and proven to work. In fact, AGLOCO's predecessor paid out over $120 million to its members (this is what finally convinced me).
12. You can dramatically increase your income by referring other people to AGLOCO, because...
13. ...AGLOCO pays you a portion of the surf money earned by those you referred up to 5 levels below you. So...
14. You can recruit your friends and all make money together when you help them get referrals. Thus,
15. The sooner you sign up, the more folks will come to you for info and the more likely it is that you will be the original seed of a large referral network in your community.
16. You never have to read emails from people you don't know.
17. You'll never be asked to send emails to people you don't know.
18. You don't have to change anything you normally do on the Internet. You surf, AGLOCO pays.
19. AGLOCO's revenue source is genuine: a Viewbar members use that shows targeted advertisements based on your surf history, with the money paid to advertise going back to the members. That's not magic; that's common sense.
20. The Viewbar software you will download will not invade your privacy; it simply looks for keywords on the pages you view in order to show related ads.
21. The Viewbar is maybe the size of your taskbar at the bottom of your screen - in other words, it's small and won't interfere with your browsing experience at all.
23. In fact, AGLOCO has not one but three agreements every member must agree to. The bases are covered.
24. AGLOCO has a CPO - Chief Privacy Officer - whose responsibility is to make sure your privacy is never violated. His name is Ray Everett-Church, and he has more experience protecting privacy than probably anyone else on the planet.
25. AGLOCO doesn't play; anybody providing fake information, signing up twice, or otherwise trying to cheat the system will be detected by AGLOCO's anti-hacking instruments. This is an honest enterprise through and through.
26. By signing up, you support the company that will change Internet advertising for the better.
27. By signing up, you get to own a piece of the company that will change Internet advertising for the better. AGLOCO belongs to its members, which is to say that...
28. ...you will own stock (more if you refer people) in a company that is likely to become huge and thus your stock will be worth something awesome when AGLOCO goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
29. You will likely find that other AGLOCO members, especially now in the early stages of AGLOCO, are some of the Web's savviest users and developers, and you can learn a bunch from them.
30. You get to be on the cutting edge of World Wide Webware development, which means that as AGLOCO grows, its members will benefit from...
31. ...discounts when members buy from companies affiliated with AGLOCO;
32. ...possible help with spyware/antivirus protection (remember, everyone from Fortune 500 companies to millions of users will all benefit from a better browsing experience);
33. ...community forums where members can meet and discuss not just stuff, but ways and member-based projects to make AGLOCO better (it is our company).
34. Our company is in good hands. AGLOCO pays 10% of its revenues to Infomediary Services Corporation (ISC), which is simply the management company that is responsible for managing AGLOCO. The other 90% of the revenue belongs to us. This 10% will attract the designing talent needed to make AGLOCO great. The corresponding 10% of AGLOCO's shares go to a foundation dedicated to providing every human being on Earth with Internet access.
35. AGLOCO's management team will not get stock in AGLOCO. This ensures that those in positions of high responsibility don't hijack the company.
36. Though circumstances will vary, you can get paid and earn shares no matter where on Earth you live.
37. If you choose, you can donate your earnings and shares to the charity of your choice.
38. If you get involved in referring more members, you might be able to quit your day job and actually spend time at home, with your family, on vacation, wherever - and still make money.
39. If AGLOCO fails, you won't lose any money because you paid none in the first place.
40. AGLOCO ain't gonna fail. The last time such an opportunity existed, people made over $120 million in under 2 years, when far less people had Internet access and conditions weren't yet right for such a company to go public. Now, with record spending on advertising and calls from all sides for less irrelevant advertising and a better business/customer connection, the world is more than ready for an economic network that gives back to its users.
Now, if you aren't yet a member, after everything I just told you, you're not going to go and a sign up?