Friday, July 02, 2010

Absurdity Max by STAD

Absurdity MAX by STAD (Student Administration Department)!! They actually struck down my article from MMU law school newsletter and said it is spreading COMMUNISM & ANTI-GOVERNMENT sentiment. WTF!!! I was just writing facts based on legal point of view and hell damn, I support what I write with references. Is this what we want for our democracy??? Do you think by silencing positive critics, the problems we face will disappear in an instant? Come on man, positive criticism makes us grow and we learn through pain and mistakes. Is not the other way round. Wake up HUMANS!!

ps: The post right below is the article that was struck down by STAD. You can read through it and after reading it, do you think I'm spreading communism and anti-government sentiments?

No comments: